The Donation Center accepts item donations Wednesday and Friday 10 AM to 4 PM.
Your in-kind goods donations are the sole contributor to our Thrift Store! The revenue from the Thrift Store generates almost HALF of the support we put back into our community. In 2023, 36,256 bags & boxes were received weighing 941,876 pounds! If you have questions regarding donating items call 970-879-3374.
Item donation guidelines
- Clothing MUST be bagged and hard goods MUST be in boxes. We do not accept loose items.
- Daily drop-off limit of 6 boxes or 6 bags per household, per day.
- Medium size boxes or 13-gallon size bags.
- Items should not have holes, stains, broken zippers, worn elastic or missing buttons.
- Please do not donate broken toys, games missing pieces, non-complete kitchen or housewares items or functional electronics with missing remotes or accessories.
Furniture Acceptance Policy
Acceptance is based on condition, cleanliness, and available space. For more information call 970-875-3433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Donors may send photos of their prospective furniture items via email for review, a response will be sent within 2 business days. We recommend contacting LiftUp first to verify that space is available for your large furniture items.
Items that the Donation Center CANNOT accept
|Antifreeze & chemicals
|Children’s car seats
|Custom window fixtures
|Hard wired fixtures
|Infant potty chairs
|Large plumbing fixtures
|Motor oil & paint
|Televisions – CRT
|Use bed pillows
|VHS & cassette tapes
NOTE: Ski & snowboard equipment is accepted between November through March
Items accepted on a case by case basis
|Dining & kitchen tables
|Coffee & side tables
|Recliners & sofas
|Benches & foot stools
|Chairs & bar stools
|Office desks & chairs
|Rugs, runners & mats
|Shelves & book cases
|TV stands & buffets
|Hutches & armoires