You can help keep our Food Bank shelves stocked with healthy foods for our neighbors in need!
The following Adopt A Shelf (AAS) categories are suggestions for giving. Our generous donors may choose a category when making a gift or allow our Food Bank teams to use funding where it is needed most.
Donors are recognized in the Food Bank and on our LiftUp website. Sponsorships are good for 1 year from the date the donation was made.
Review the Adopt-A-Shelf categories below then visit our secure Donation Page enter your desired amount and choose Adopt-A-Shelf for your donation designation. You can fulfill your commitment monthly by choosing recurring donation and indicating your category in the special comments section.
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail it to Adopt A Shelf C/O LiftUp Routt County, 2125 Curve Court, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487.
Adopt A Shelf Categories
- $250.00 Household Essentials (personal care/baby care/cleaners/paper supplies)
- $395.00 Dry Goods (grains/rice/pasta/mixes/nuts/gluten-free options)
- $500.00 Produce
- $675.00 Frozen Goods
- $785.00 Canned Goods (soups/fruit/meat/dressings/gluten-free options)
- $1,000.00 Dairy (includes vegetarian and vegan options)
- $1,500.00 Meat (includes vegetarian and vegan options)
Current Adopt A Shelf Sponsors
|The Burton Family||Liz Fitzpatrick||Michael & Cindy Kraft|
|David Lee||Anne Mayberry||Chris & Kym Ricks|
|Wendy Rogers||Routt County Democrats||Sloop Painting|