Over 850 children right here in Routt County could be struggling to get enough food.
In 2021, we distributed 107,183 healthy snacks to Routt County school-age children. If you’re interested in donating to the Rocket Pack program, we would love to work together. To make sure kids get the best snacks possible, there are certain guidelines:
- All snacks must have 8 or less grams of added sugar
- Because we distribute in groups, you must donate at least 50 of the same item so that each child in that group gets the same snack
- Each snack must be individually packaged and not expired or past best-by date
Snacks we always love to receive:
- Low sodium chips – individually packaged
- Granola bars
- Fruit snacks
- Beef Jerky
Snack donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday between 9 AM - 5 PM at our Steamboat Food Bank location.
Does your child, or student, need snacks during the school year?
Download and complete the School Snacks Application below and return to any LiftUp Food Bank or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call 970-870-8804 or email email@example.com
Rocket Pack Summer Lunch Program
A child's need for nutritious food doesn't end with the school year. LiftUp of Routt County is offering weekly meals for school-aged children during the summer, free of charge, through the Rocket Pack Summer Lunch Program. Nutritious meals support the health, well-being, and performance of Routt County children. Our summer lunch program will begin on June 6, 2022. Each bag which will provide a week's worth of lunches and bags will be available at each LiftUp Food Bank location on the following schedule:
- Tuesdays 1-5 PM in Steamboat
- Tuesdays 9:30-11 AM in Oak Creek
- Wednesdays 11 AM - 1 PM in Hayden
To register your child, download and complete the application below and return to any LiftUp Food Bank or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call our Food Bank Manager at 970-875-3442.