It is our honor to meet each person where they are and help them move closer to thriving.
Our primary focus is to ensure all Routt County neighbors have access to basic human needs (food, shelter, & clothing) while also fostering self-sufficiency & personal growth.
Our Case Workers assist each neighbor individually to determine the best programs for their situation. It’s private and one-on-one, and we promise you’ll feel welcome.
Our Case Workers appreciate your patience and will respond to inquiries and requests within 48 hours. Case Workers do not respond on Saturday, Sunday or on federal holidays, thank you!
Food Bank & Financial Assistance Application
Please review the application AND the Client Document Checklist. Submit your application and required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If email is not possible, hard copies may be delivered in person to one of our Food Banks during their hours of operation.
Our Case Workers appreciate your patience and will respond to inquiries and requests within 48 hours. Case Workers do not respond on Saturday, Sunday or on federal holidays.
We know that your situation is yours and yours alone. So, if you have questions about whether your situation qualifies for help, please reach out. We are here to help.
LiftUp serves Routt county residents at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level. Please review the LiftUp Guidelines column below as a first step in determining if you can apply for assistance.
Housing & Utility Assistance
- Housing Assistance: Helping Routt County residents stay in their homes during times of financial distress. This is short-term, one-time help based on financial needs. In 2020, 265 families were able to stay in their homes during financial distress.
- Utility Assistance: Liftup works with Energy Outreach Colorado to help Routt County residents struggling to pay for water and energy bills during times of financial distress. This assistance is limited to short-term, one-time help based on financial needs. Residents need to apply to LEAP (Low-income Energy Assistance Program) to receive EOC (Energy Outreach Colorado) funds.
- Transient Displacement: For our neighbors just passing through, one-time assistance to help you reach a destination where you can be safe and seek support may be available.
- Self-sufficiency: During times of longer-term distress, we work with families in complex situations to create a plan to get back on their feet. These are unique cases in which we forge a partnership to get you back on a path to stability.
- Healthcare: With the growing costs of medical care, it has become challenging for our neighbors to afford much-need medical attention. Intended to help clients attain an acceptable or improved level of medical/dental health, and to keep health problems from turning into emergency situations. Can pay for Medical fuel and transport.
- Hope for the Future Scholarship: Apply now for LiftUp's Hope for the Future Scholarship! Open to traditional and non-traditional college and trade school applicants who meet our financial guidelines. Email your completed application (link below) and checklist attachments to email@example.com by May 15, 2021 for Fall 2021 consideration. Applications must be submitted electronically.
Food & Clothing Assistance
Our three Food Bank locations offer supplemental food for qualifying individuals and families. With the goal of moving towards self-sufficiency, this assistance has qualifications and time limits.
Everyone should have a shirt on their back. If you don’t, we can help you get temporary relief by providing a Thrift Store voucher for clothes.
Need additional resources for assistance? Look here: Routt County | The Health Partnership Serving Northwest Colorado