The Donation Center is open to accept donations Wednesday and Friday 10 AM to 4 PM.
Your in-kind goods donations are so important to everything that we can do together. Donations are the sole contributor to our Thrift Store … the revenue from the Thrift Store generates almost HALF of the support we pour back into our community. If you have questions regarding donating items call 970-879-3374.
Please note the following donation guidelines:
- Clothing MUST be bagged and hard goods MUST be in boxes. We do not accept loose items.
- Daily drop-off limit of 6 boxes or 6 bags per household, per day.
- Medium size boxes or 13-gallon size bags. This keeps our volunteers and employees safe due to weight restrictions.
- Thank you for donating items FREE FROM holes, stains, broken zippers, worn elastic or missing buttons.
- Thank you for NOT DONATING broken toys, games missing pieces, non-complete kitchen or housewares items or functional electronics with missing remotes or accessories.
Furniture Acceptance Policy
Furniture is accepted Monday - Friday 12 PM to 4 PM. Acceptance is based on condition, cleanliness, and available space. For more information call 970-875-3433 or email email@example.com
Donors may send photos of their prospective furniture items via email for review, a response will be sent within 2 business days. We recommend contacting LiftUp first to verify that space is available for your large furniture items.
There are some items that we CANNOT accept:
- Large building supplies
- Children’s car or booster seats
- Computer equipment
- Custom window fixtures/blinds
- Electric blankets & heating pads
- Fax machines & typewriters
- Hard wired electrical fixtures
- Infant potty chairs & diaper Bins
- Large appliances
- Large plumbing fixtures
- Liquids, chemicals or cleaners
- Mattresses/box springs
- Motor oil
- Propane (empty or full tanks)
- Recliners and sofas
- Ski & snowboard equipment (between April and November)
- Text books & training manuals
- CRT televisions
- Used bed pillows
- VHS & cassette tapes
LiftUp may accept the following items on a case by case basis:
- Dining, kitchen, end, and coffee tables
- Exercise equipment
- Recliners, sofas, and upholstered furniture
- Flat screen televisions
- Bed Frames
- Benches and foot stools
- Chairs, bar stools, and office chairs
- Office desks
- Rugs, runners, and door mats
- Shelves and book cases
- TV stands, buffets, hutches, and armoires