Beginning April 1, 2021, the Donation Center will be open Monday - Friday 12-4 PM
Your in-kind goods donations are so important to everything that we can do together. Donations are the sole contributor to our Thrift Store … the revenue from the Thrift Store generates almost HALF of the support we pour back into our community.
Please note the following donation guidelines:
- Daily drop-off limit of 6 boxes or 6 bags per household, per day.
- Medium size boxes or 13-gallon size bags. This keeps our volunteers and employees safe due to weight restrictions.
- Thank you for donating items FREE FROM holes, stains, broken zippers, worn elastic or missing buttons.
- Thank you for NOT DONATING broken toys, games missing pieces, non-complete kitchen or housewares items or functional electronics with missing remotes or accessories.
For any questions please call: 970-879-3374
There are some items that we CANNOT accept:
- Building supplies
- Children’s Car or Booster Seats
- Computer Equipment
- Custom Window fixtures/blinds
- Dining tables
- Electric Blankets & Heating Pads
- Exercise Equipment
- Fax Machines & Typewriters
- Hard wired Electrical Fixtures
- Infant Potty Chairs & Diaper Bins
- Large appliances
- Large plumbing fixtures
- Liquids, chemicals or cleaners
- Mattresses/box springs
- Recliners and sofas
- Ski & Snowboard equipment
- Text books & training manuals
- Upholstered furniture
- Used bed pillows
- VHS & cassette tapes
Furniture Acceptance Policy
- Small furniture only will be accepted on Tuesdays from 1-6 PM.
- For more information contact Peggy or Kristal at 970-875-3433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donors may send a picture of their prospective furniture items for review by email to email@example.com. During the business week, M-F, a response will be send within 24 hours.
LiftUp may accept, depending on quality:
- Bed frames - head board/foot board/rails
- Benches and foot stools
- Chairs, bar stools and office chairs
- End tables and coffee tables
- Office desks - depending on size
- Rugs - runners, welcome mats, area rugs and small kitchen rugs
- Shelves - including book shelves
- Small kitchen tables
- TV stands, hutches and armoires - depending on size
LiftUp will not accept:
- Dining tables
- Fully upholstered furniture (due to thrift store space and cleanliness of material)
- Mattresses or box springs