Lift-Up of Routt County is hiring a new office manager! You can find a breakdown of basic job responsibilities below or view a full job description here: Job Description – Office Manager revised 2014.
Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com; deadlines are posted with each job title. No phone calls, please.
Employment status: Part-time (15-20 hours per week)
Reports to: Executive Director
Benefits: Paid holidays, sick days
General description: Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Office Manager is responsible for carrying out general office management, website and social media management, and volunteer coordination for Lift-Up of Routt County.
- Manage and respond to office phone calls, emails, and mail
- Prepare donor correspondence as needed
- With direction from the executive director, manage mailings such as the annual fund letter and event invitations
- Oversee and manage the Lift-Up website and online presence, including social media
- Working with the executive director, design and send out e-newsletter on a monthly basis
- Maintain donor database
- Manage office files and record keeping, ensuring that files are updated
- Keep supply closet organized and complete regular inventory; also submit orders for program supplies on a monthly basis, or more frequently if needed
- Complete insurance applications
- Work with program managers regarding volunteer needs, coordination and scheduling
- Keep accurate volunteer records; plan and prepare volunteer recognition
- Be trained for filling in at the food bank front desk and for thrift store cashiering as requested
- Two years of college
- Two years of experience in office management
- Knowledge of website maintenance
- Knowledge of office procedures and business communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish priorities