Lift-Up of Routt County will be collecting nonperishable food items at the last free concert, scheduled Friday, Aug. 17, at Howelsen Hill as the annual Steamboat Springs Free Summer Concert Series comes to a close for 2012.
The MarchFourth Marching Band will perform the last free show for the summer on Aug. 17. Historically, Lift-Up staff and/or members of the Board of Directors have been present at each free summer concert to collect food for the Lift-Up Food Bank. Our presence at these concerts help us get to know the community better, and we are truly thankful for the donations and support we receive from those across the county, the state, and even across the country.
Free Summer Concert Series schedule
- June 30: Dark Star Orchestra, Steamboat Ski Area, 6 p.m.
- July 4: 1964 The Tribute, Howelsen Hill, 8:30 p.m. (Lift-Up will not be collecting food donations at this show)
- July 13: Trampled by Turtles, Howelsen Hill, 6 p.m.
- July 21: The Samples & Zach Heckendorf, Steamboat Ski Area, 6 p.m.
- Aug. 10: War, Howelsen Hill, 6 p.m.
- Aug. 17: MarchFourth Marching Band, Howelsen Hill, 6 p.m.
To learn more about upcoming concerts in the series, click here.